2012 Super Bowl Indianapolis Apartment to Rent DowntownIndianapolis, Indiana
Blake U.Member since Jan 2012 Contact Blake
- $1,500 per night
- 0 square feet
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spot
- Available for events, vacations
Football fans! Have your own one-bedroom one-bath apartment during 2012 Super Bowl XLVI overlooking the most popular district of downtown Indianapolis on Massachusetts Avenue (Mass Ave). You are already downtown and 1.9 miles from Lucas Oil Stadium and the Super Bowl Village and directly above a Starbucks to wake-up with at the start of each day. The Mass Ave District has a surplus of sports bars and taverns with live music and plasma TVs, delis, theaters, restaurants, and the Indianapolis Cultural Trail to explore during the days leading up to the greatest sporting event in the world. Enjoy it all in my apartment. Apartments are great hotel alternative for the Super Bowl in Indianapolis and mine is $2,500 less expensive then apartments just across the street. Instead of driving 25 minutes to downtown and scramble for a parking space, consider taking my place on Mass Ave. Iâ€™ll pick you up at the airport if youâ€™d like, leave you to enjoy the Super Bowl and all its surrounded celebrations, and then take you back to airport when youâ€™re ready to leave.
Terms and Conditions
Email me directly at [email protected], $1,500 a night, no-night minimum, 700 sq/ft, Smoke-free, Carpet and tile floor, Will pick you up at airport and drop you back off
This rental is located in Indianapolis, Indiana 46202 and has 5 upcoming nearby events.
- Private Event : Including general renting, vacations, weddings & corporate events.
- 2018 Indianapolis 500 and is located 4.7 miles away from Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 2020 Indianapolis 500 and is located 4.7 miles away from Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 2019 Indiana 250 and is located 4.7 miles away from Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 2020 INDYCAR Grand Prix and is located 4.7 miles away from Indianapolis Motor Speedway.