Classic Beach House-Heavenly Views and ComfortWesthampton Beach, New York
Cheryl B.Member since May 2018 Contact Cheryl
- $1,000 per night
- 2,000 square feet
- 4 beds
- 3 baths
- 4 parking spots
- Available for events, vacations
About a half hour drive to the 2018 Golf Championship at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club. Classic three bedroom, three bathroom beach house. Enjoy grilling on deck and expansive views of Quantuck Bay. Access to ocean beach is across the street--miles and miles of uncrowded, pristine beach. Private Bay beach in backyard. Living room, filled with light. Five acres preserve land to the west. Great for providing privacy and viewing flora and fauna. Scrupulously clean, fully stocked house. Walk to the town of Westhampton Beach. Lots of restaurants and activities in the area. Public golf course (Indian Island) is about half hour away.
Internet Access, Pet Friendly, Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, Parking, Fully Furnished, Grill, Heating
Terms and Conditions
Minimum five night stay. 50% upfront and 50% upon arrival. Must take recommended property insurance ($59), cleaning fee ($150) and rental permit fee ($150). Will send rental agreement (standard and recommended by all major rental brokers) for signature. Please tell me a little bit about yourself and fellow renters. It will help me feel more comfortable as an owner and is much appreciated (and hopefully make you feel better as well!)
This rental is located in Westhampton Beach, New York 11978 and has 6 upcoming nearby events.
- 2018 US Open Golf and is located 10.4 miles away from Shinnecock Hills Golf Club.
- 2020 US Open Golf and is located 60.9 miles away from Winged Foot Golf Club.
- 2019 PGA Championship and is located 45.2 miles away from Bethpage Black Course.
- 2018 US Open Tennis Championships and is located 65.3 miles away from USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
- 2018 Hamptons International Film Festival and is located 24.2 miles away from Hamptons International Film Festival Office.
- 2019 Hamptons International Film Festival and is located 24.2 miles away from Hamptons International Film Festival Office.