The SolaireNew York, New York
John C.Member since Sep 2013 Contact John
- $1,800 per night
- 1,100 square feet
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 parking spot
- Available for events, vacations
The Solaire - Luxury Building Welcome to the healthy lifestyle of America's first environmentally advanced residential rental tower. The Solaire is located in Downtown Manhattan's most desirable waterfront neighborhood - Battery Park City/Tribeca. -Indoor Air Quality - Fresh filtered air, continuously humidified or de-humidified depending on climate conditions. -Water Quality and Conservation - Central water filtration system for entire building. -Energy- Energy conserving building design thatâ€™s 35% more energy efficient than code requires, resulting in a 67% lower electricity demand during peak hours. Building Amenities: -3 Elevators -Garden Rooftop -Concierge Service -Walking distance to subway: 1,2,3,A,C,E lines (all lines take you to Penn Station where you can catch the NJ Transit to MetLife Stadium) -Walking distance to 9/11 Memorial -Close to Ferry Service http://www.thesolaire.com/index.html
Terms and Conditions
If you rent for 2 weeks, free house keeper will be provided for one day at no additional cost. $5,000 deposit required *****2 week rental preferred***** All money transactions are done through Paypal ONLY
This rental is located in New York, New York 10282 and has 7 upcoming nearby events.
- Private Event : Including general renting, vacations, weddings & corporate events.
- 2018 US Open Golf and is located 83.3 miles away from Shinnecock Hills Golf Club.
- 2020 US Open Golf and is located 21.5 miles away from Winged Foot Golf Club.
- 2019 PGA Championship and is located 29.3 miles away from Bethpage Black Course.
- 2018 US Open Tennis Championships and is located 9.3 miles away from USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
- 2018 Hamptons International Film Festival and is located 97.4 miles away from Hamptons International Film Festival Office.
- 2019 Hamptons International Film Festival and is located 97.4 miles away from Hamptons International Film Festival Office.